Ready to adopt a rescue?
1. Take a look at our 'Rehome a Pet ' page where there is the most up to date listing of the animals we have at the Sanctuary.
2. If you see one you think might be right for you come and visit us at the Sanctuary and speak to our staff about the animal you are looking for, they will be happy to help you in every way they can. Each of them knows about our animals history and can direct you to the most suitable pet.
3. Once you have found the pet you think is the one, you must spend some time getting to know each other. You may need to visit the Sanctuary on a few occasions before you can take you new pet home. It is important that the match is right and everyone is happy with the decision. It is also important to bring other pets you may have to the Sanctuary to introduce them.
4. A home visit will be conducted by one of our members of staff to ensure the environment is suitable for your new pet.
5. Last of all, you must fill in our adoption form.
6. You can now take your new pet home.
If however, we do not have a suitable animal for you at this time, please keep checking our website or join OAS Rehoming for fortnightly new arrival updates. We will try our best to find your perfect match.
Most importantly of all, come and visit us.