Food + Bedding
We are open from 9am to 4pm, 7 days a week for donations of food and bedding.
We are sorry, but we are unable to collect these items from you.
We prefer to maintain a nutritionally-balanced, healthy and consistent diet for our animals, so if you’re thinking of donating food, please select from the following list.
- Please do not donate food that is out of date, as we cannot use it.
- Please also do not donate food that has already been opened.
- Wet food: Forthglade Complete Meal: Chicken with brown rice and vegetables
- Wet food mixer: Forthglade Just 90%
- Wet and dry food: Arden Grange Sensitive: Ocean White Fish & Potato
- Hills Science Plan Adult: This is what we feed the majority of our cats
- Royal Canin Sensitivity: Chicken & Rice (wet and dry)
- Felix As good as it looks: Kitten (mixed selection)
- Felix As good as it looks: Senior (meaty or fish)
- Applaws Kitten tins: Chicken
Rabbit and Guinea Pig Food
- Supreme Science Selective Rabbit Food
- Supreme Selective Timothy Hay
- Supreme Science Selective Guinea pig Food
For other items including toys and enrichment, please see our Amazon Wish List
Thanks to all of our supporters for giving so much to us over the years.
Whether you have brought in bedding for our animals, donated money or walked our dogs, we would not be able to manage without your help.
We can take in the following bedding items at the Sanctuary;
These are the items our staff prefer to make beds with
Duvets: We only take duvets from time to time, when we don’t have enough towels and blankets. If you want to donate duvets, please email us to see if we need any. firstname.lastname@example.org – storage space is limited and we prefer to keep enough room for towels and blankets.
Items we do not take:
- Bed sheets, duvet covers & pillowcases
- Sofa cushions and pillows
- Plastic dog beds
- Duvets (see note above)