Food + Bedding
We are open from 9am to 4pm, 7 days a week for donations.
We are sorry, but we are unable to collect these items from you.
We prefer to maintain a nutritionally-balanced, healthy and consistent diet for our animals, so if you’re thinking of donating food, please select from the following list.
- Please do not donate food that is out of date, as we cannot use it.
- Please also do not donate food that has already been opened.
- Wet food: Forthglade Complete Meal: Chicken with brown rice and vegetables
- Wet food mixer: Forthglade Just 90%
- Wet and dry food: Arden Grange Sensitive: Ocean White Fish & Potato
Cat Food & Litter
- Hills Science Plan Adult: This is what we feed the majority of our cats
- Royal Canin Sensitivity: Chicken & Rice (wet and dry)
- Felix As good as it looks: Kitten (mixed selection)
- Felix As good as it looks: Senior (meaty or fish)
- Royal Canin: Kitten (mousse, wet and dry)
- Applaws Kitten tins: Chicken
- Wood chip cat litter
- Supreme Science Selective Rabbit Food
- Supreme Selective Timothy Hay
- Readi Grass
For other items including toys and enrichment, please see our Amazon Wish List
Thanks to all of our supporters for giving so much to us over the years.
We are not accepting any types of bedding at the moment
This includes towels, sheets, duvets, cushions, pillows, sleeping bags – any items
We invested in another washing machine recently so now re-use more than ever and throw away much less, helping the environment and our waste bills!